The first of three study visits will take place on 11-15 May 2015 in Lublin. It will see the participation of representatives of all project partners from Lublin, Vilnius and Ružomberok.
The participants in the meeting will discuss the following issues
- How to facilitate cooperation between the city and universities?
- How to systematise cooperation between the city, business and universities?
- How to encourage more young people from Eastern Partnership countries to study in Lublin?
- How to encourage talented individuals to stay in Lublin?
- How to improve the quality of education for international students?
- How to solve the problems of international students studying in Lublin?
- How to combat negative opinions on international students?
- What is the role of non-governmental organisations in supporting international students?
Answers to these questions can be found in a report summarising the study visit, which also includes good practices for partners from Lithuania and Slovakia, as well as ideas on how to cope with problems which will arise during the study visit.